Promoting biblically-shaped education by working alongside teachers, facilitating their growth in each stage of their vocation
- exists to enable schools and teachers to deepen their understanding and practice of Christian education
- serves Christian educators by providing high quality, NESA-accredited events and professional learning
- advocates with government and other agencies on behalf of Anglican Schools
- helps to recruit quality Christian educators to work across all systems in education
- provides members with access to all of our programs, resources and support.