Anglican EdComm is informed by and conforms to the advice of NSW Government Health in matters related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) 'for non-essential gatherings with fewer than 500 attendees'.
Anglican EdComm Events – advice to attendees
Anglican EdComm will provide resources at events that will assist you to practice good personal hygiene which NSW Government Health describes as including:
- cleaning your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- covering your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow.
Attendance using ‘live streaming’
Live-streaming allows participation in EdComm events by those unable to attend.
On the basis of NSW Government Health advice, you should not attend an Anglican EdComm event if:
- you are feeling unwell
- you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- you are in ‘home isolation’
- you have been diagnosed as suffering from COVID-19
If you are unable to attend an Anglican EdComm event due to illness, home isolation or NSW Government Health advice related to COVID-19 and are unable to participate using live-streaming we will refund registration fees in full.