My First Years as a Christian Educator
A Seminar for Pre-service and New service Teachers
Anglican EdComm and St Andrew's Cathedral School invite you to attend this event.
- Christian pre-service Education students as you prepare to finish study, apply for positions and consider how you will integrate your faith and work for the growth of the gospel.
- New service Christian teachers in all systems.
During this evening, attendees will listen to and interact with a panel of K-12 teachers across the public and faith-based school systems, who will be sharing how their Christian faith impacts on their teaching practice. This will be followed by a Q & A session for the panel and an opportunity to speak with presenters after the breakout sessions (over dinner)
There will also be an opportunity to choose two, 15-minute breakout sessions discussing a range of topics relevant to pre-service and new scheme teachers, including:
- Tailoring a Cover Letter/Preparing for a Job Interview,
- Self-care to Avoid Burnout,
- Accreditation- how it works and what you need to know about moving from conditional/provisional to proficient
- Living faith as a Christian educator in public schools
Refreshments and a light dinner will be provided.
There is no cost for this event.
Date: 8th May 2019
Time: 5.45pm to 8.30pm
Venue: St Andrew's Cathedral School, Sydney